Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Post # 6 ---2/14/10

Valentines day.  My minister, Barbro Hansen speaks today bout the UU church, and its approach to many of the divisive issues, such as gay marriage, and apparently a number of years ago Bush came out again gay marriage, and the UU church said : We stand on the side of love.  In so far as all thing human can stand on the side of love we need to go there.  I am dedicating my time to demonstrate that in order to stand on the side of love we need to stand out against economic discrimination.  

   What people have got to be clear about is that the very most psychologically imbalanced who hold according their accounting 98% of the wealth have little to do with their time other then to imagine ways to further enslave the masses. I do not use that word lightly and perhaps it ha no place on valentines day - notice the fancy writing.  The responsibility that we as the masses own is why have 98% of the population accepted the accounting methods of the 2 % of the psychotically powerful? 

       More importantly how do we use nonviolence to amend the accounting practices to bring the normalcy of bounty to the  multitudes, and reduce the illness of greed in the very few, and further to reward a generous and loving  citizenry while diminishing hostility ? This is the question I ask and answer as best I can everyday.  Top on my list is the wish to ask everyone to be unwilling to respond to fear as a motivator when it is wielded by any authority.  We have a moral imperative to honor our own truth by refusing to cave in to fear tactics.   I find turning away from news casts, television and newspapers very helpful in the nurturing of courageous stance.  At the very next level, a recognition that the tool of fear is used to carve away at the masses ability to create a fairer life for themselves.  

Fear is useful, to recognize danger, and I recognize danger in the control of the economic future remaining OUT of OUR Statewide control.   Economic warfare is as cruel and as violent as open hostility.  As a soldier of peace, I am called to serve my countrymen,  the masses that I consider myself to one of, and proudly so. My service is to repeat the call to create our own independent banking industry on a local and statewide level, with democratic mechanisms to channel the wealth back into the earthy people, and enrich a garden of fairness, and begin on the path to 1000 years of peace.  

   Happy Valentines day,---- do stand on the side of love, its the right thing  for us all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment