Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Post # 1

I am starting my blog for real today. Tonight actually, and although I cant get online because Sovernet cant get a signal to me ( although they CAN bill me quire well) I have been inspired by the women of Julia and Julie ( the movie, all about cooking, and 2 true stories) - I did live right down the street from Julia child growing up in Cambridge on Berkeley Street so it’s fitting to start here.  I may not be be able to upload everyday !  I am terribly dyslexic when it comes to typing too. I may make lots of spelling mistakes.   And my blog is not about cooking, its about something else I love, politics. Well I want to love politics, but I can’t just yet.  I love politics the way I will be doing it, To set things straight, that's why I an doing it, Things are awfully cockamamied. and they need to be fixed.  I can fix them.  

    Actually .   It will likely be doubtful, but I really must try. I really have to put my best foot forward.  Although I will be President,  I am going to start by running for Governor of Vermont.  Everybody says I don’t have a chance, but then everyone also says they want things done differently and for better reasons. I feel I am a shoe in, only my foot is 8 inches long and the shoe is about 8 miles long.  

My life is complicated and the burdens i carry are huge,  I guess this is a good way to share them.  But even though this is a blog, will I be able to share all ? Will I be able to be honest ? Today is February 8th.  should I commit to a year ?  A whole year of writing ?  Well I suppose it could be done. I could go to the Putney library and park outside and upload. 

  This will give people tons of  ammunition to poke fun at me, and to humiliate me.  Well I f I haven’t been humiliated to numb already.  Yup I think I am pretty numb. 

   I had an amazing healing the other day, form Susan Taylor, sacrocranial healer, she used tuning forks and my gall bladder meridian running down my right leg felt as if it were a  hot blue tube of blue fire. Her hands were hot and I could feel the energy coming from them. I am so lucky to have Susan, Because of her I stay too healthy to need a doctor.  That's why I feel so bad for the people who think they have to have doctors all the time.  What they really need is better ways of coping with stress, its so abundantly clear, that all disease comes from just that dis-ease, or stress.  And, since there isn’t a cell in your body that sticks around for longer than 7 years , you can tell your body to fix itself as it goes along !   But first you have to believe that you can. Why don't people believe they can ? 

People you are going to have to believe you can, why because healthcare costs too much !   And frankly, doctors make people sick, they make them believe in sickness, so why go to them ?  The first way to fix health care is to think healthy.  

   I will spell it out.  SICK is a four letter word, eliminate it from your vocabulary, say fuck and shit all you want but do not use that word, if you value your health.   I guarantee you health is more valuable than your wealth, so for goodness sake throw out that word from your everyday spoken collection.    

  My cat is telling me that's enough for tonight. Thanks Spidey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment