Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

post # 2

Hi, its day number 2.  I spent the day here in Putney. That was nice to actually not to go too far from home. In the morning I took care of the chickens, cats, dogs and went to the front porch cafe to link up to email, because the library was closed until 10:30.  There was no internet at the cafe either.  I worked on the notice of appearance on Joe’s behalf. In case you are just joining me,  my son has been falsely accused and is facing 20 to life because of the maliciousness of the prosecution and the court. The allegations are minimal, but the charges are grotesque.  We hired lawyers but they have been ineffective and have a way of making everyone afraid of losing just when they want another installment of 15,000 dollars. I am looking at representing him.  We expect that the court will not be pleased, but I looked up the definition of attorney in both Black’s Law dictionary and the regular dictionary, and in both cases, an attorney is simply a person who has been given the power to represent another.  Therefore the right to an attorney since it doesn’t specify a member of the bar can be invoked. 

       I saw my trusted counselor, and  I worked on the last segment for the P in the  A show with Tom.  I know its going to be hard to look at myself when we edit. I wore the mop head and did the “Mr. Rogers theme song”  and got on the jiggly machine to exercise my rights. 

Do to my tight time and many demands on it, it had to be pretty much winged as far as doing the script. But we got something on tape. I am certain it will look silly-idiotic, as it is intended to and should.  I will send that up to you tube under a user name of the P in the A show.  After that we went to the Putney Coop and had lunch, I had avocado sprouts and bacon.  I shouldn’t have bacon.  Sometimes I do, when I really should be more in touch with what I am doing.  There we met Clay Coyle and spoke with him about the gubernatorial campaign and the Banks as solution.  Then a tall man was sitting beside us on the long table, I sat near him for a bit, finally I found out he is John Wilmerding, and one thing leads to another and he comes out walking the 4 dogs with Tom and I.  It was very icy, but nonetheless we walked in the school forest and talked. John is completely heaven sent, greater powers than us sent us on the path to convene.  John asked about our work, and when he found that we are lacking we found that he is offering, that is the nerve and the skill of orgnization ! Furthermore he is the one who established the restorative justice program in VT. . Our philosophy of peace work is remarkably similar. He said that in charity work, the money will follow, simply do the work and the money follows. He is getting married to a woman named Carmen. this fall, I will do their wedding video and photography for them .  What a marvelous lucky fellow. I feel totally happy that spirit has answered another prayer.  It infuses me with faith. I don’t know how, but I am certain that this is what I came to this planet this lifetime for. So now our team is 3 in number. 

No comments:

Post a Comment